Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

Wilson Family -Mandeville/Covington, La Family Photographer

I've been playing catch-up after losing power for three days from the SNOW!!! I'm still in absolute shock that we had over 6 inches here! But honestly, I did enjoy the little break, and losing power was kind of exciting! (Yes, it doesn't take much to excite me.) We used the fireplace, had candles all over the house and drank lots of hot tea. It was really nice to just enjoy the quiet and the calm. Skylar loved the snow.

A few days before the snow, I had a session with the Wilson family. I got to take them to my favorite locations and they were up for anything! They were so much fun and we had blast. They were so sweet and you could truly see the devotion and love they had for each other. Such a joy to photograph.

I have soooooo many favorite images from this session, it is hard not to post them all!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What awesome shots Penny, love the location and the color !! The family is too cute :O)

    ReplyDelete